10.06.2010

Jade and baby clothes

I love that Jade love's her cousins so much. They are so cute together! And if I never get to have another girl of my own, I'm glad she'll have girl cousins that will hopefully feel like sisters to her (although that IS Chase leading the line. And she loves him a lot too), including the one that should be here in a few weeks!--thanks Daryn :)
And speaking of Daryn's baby girl, yesterday I took all of Jade's old clothes out and put them all over the living room to sort into 3 piles--Give to Daryn, keep for our "next girl"...and reuse for the boys (you can use yellow onesies with ducks on them for boys, right?) It was very sad. But I'm also very excited to see them all on baby Rachel!
Yesterday was also day 4 of Jade's gymnastics class.  She looks like an olympian in this video.  She said her favorite part was the "zig-zag" (going through the orange cones).

Oh, and a quick side-note. Most of you probably don't know this, but I like Twilight a little bit, haha. But I promise I keep my addiction a secret from Jade and only watch the movie(s) during her naptime.  Which I did yesterday while I was organizing baby clothes. Well, she wandered out of her room and looked at the tv and goes "Hey, its Bella!", so I asked how she knows who that is but she didn't respond. So I guess that tells me two things: 1) kids are too perceptive even when you think you're being careful and 2) possibly I talk about Twilight too much.

4 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

Hey,
I just wanted to say congrats with the twin baby boys! That is sooo exciting. They must run in the family? Hope your feeling okay.

Daryn N said...

Hooray! I can't wait for you guys to come! So it turns out I really don't have very many onesies for newborns. I have 3 white ones and 2 pink ones. The rest are for 3 months and up. Not like I'll be seeing you when she's brand new....but hopefully there's a couple onesies in there! :)
Jade is my favorite :)

Daryn N said...

Hooray! I can't wait for you guys to come! So it turns out I really don't have very many onesies for newborns. I have 3 white ones and 2 pink ones. The rest are for 3 months and up. Not like I'll be seeing you when she's brand new....but hopefully there's a couple onesies in there! :)
Jade is my favorite :)

Jannet said...

The saddest day of my life was boxing up all my children's baby clothes. Grandma wouldn't let me give them away, she wanted to keep them "just in case" I had another... or in case somebody else in our family might be able to use them. Well you now how THAT went... Hopefully Daryn can use some of them, but they are all outgrown so quickly and then are replaced with prom dresses that stack up too, and yet you still save them thinking that someday someone will be able to use them again. (They all finally went to Goodwill last year.)

Love the gymnastics videos of Jade! Keep 'em coming!