10.27.2010

Baby's here! (Not mine)

Rachel Mae Norris
7 lbs 8 oz
Born on October 27th @ 1:50 am
Congratulations Jon and Daryn!! This is their first baby, and my first time being a (non-inlaw) aunt.  I'm so excited.  Isn't she beautiful?? I can't wait for more pictures, and to go see her in a couple of weeks!

PICTURE UPDATE:







This last week I've been thinking a lot about what must be going on in Heaven when all these new little people are coming and going.  I imagine that they're all cheering each other on for the new experience they'll be starting, or really excited to be welcoming someone back.  It makes the line between Heaven and Earth seem really thin.  I think baby Rachel and our little boys and Angela's little boy are all friends, and the boys had a big going away party for Rachel to send her to this wonderful new family :)

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

She IS beautiful! I think she looks a bit like Jade. Thats awesome, congrats to the new aunt! (and cousin Jade of course)

Jannet said...

Whitney, those thoughts were so sweet. And I think you're absolutely right. Wow.