Jade completed her potty chart! That doesn't really mean that she's potty trained. But at least she got several pretty fun prizes right before her birthday...
And finally, I finished my skeleton man (or woman, since he's tied with pink string). It had better last us a lot of Halloweens because it was a lot more work than the tutorial let on! Mostly because it didn't cross my mind to cut the pieces with scissors, and utility knives are really hard to cut with. But it was fun, Jade loves it, and it adds a lot to my favorite time of year. To make it yourself, go here for the tutorial (thanks Krista!)

3 comments:
Hahaha, I laughed when I saw Jade holding her skittles....Reminded me of a certain someone with a sweet tooth ;) Can't wait to see you all! Jade is so big! <3
Gishabl McKee
Ok, so I tried reading those skeleton directions and gave up trying to comprehend them. You did a fantastic job with that!
And the haircut pic is the cutest one ever!!!
haha Those directions are nuts! I read all of the comments first to make sure I "proof-read" the 'tutorial.' I also didn't use scissors until the end of my first one! Then, I had to make a second as a gift for my mom. lol You are such a trooper for sticking with it! Most things I do aren't that complicated; this was crazy huh!? And don't worry! They seriously last forever. My mom hung hers outside in every kind of weather. And lets be honest - its not too expensive to replace :)
Love you! You look awesome! oxoxo
Post a Comment