10.29.2010

Happy Birthday Jade!

Jade turned 3 yesterday! I did probably the dumbest thing someone who is 6 months pregnant with twins could do by herself, which was host a party full of 3 year-olds.  But it was worth it I think.  We also had a small family party with gma and gpa McKee.  Thank you to all of Jade's other family who couldn't be here but helped her have a perfect day with calls, gifts, and skype :) We love you all.









Jade's big present was a new bedroom (which we would have done anyway because we had to kick her out of her room to make a place for the babies).  That was another big project for us but luckily Aaron did most of the painting. Jade is in LOVE with her big bed, and so far no accidents :)


10 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Happy birthday Jade! Wow, what a great room, and I LOVE the treats you made! What a great idea for a halloween party. (Too bad Rachel and Jade weren't born on the same day, it would be cool to share a birthday with a cousin)

Ashlei said...

Whitney,

I can't believe how big Jade is and so beautiful! Congrats on the addition into your family. If anyone can handle having twins, it's you! Miss you chica!

Jannet said...

You are absolutely amazing and a fabulous mom! What a fun party for Jade! I think the mummy wieners were my favorite, but then again the clicky marshmellow teeth come in a close second! What a fabulous room! So you must have made it back to IKEA?

Alison said...

Such a cute birthday party! Where did you get those ideas? Black cake? She seemed to like it. I guess if she gets one every year, her 50th won't be so depressing.

Daryn N said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaDe!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in love with all your treats, they look like they took a long time to make, but they look tasty!! I LOVE the color of her room. You and I have the same taste :)
See you soooooon! Love you!

Sean and Rachel said...

What a fun party! You are one brave pregnant lady. The treats look amazing. My favorite are the apple teeth, or maybe the banana ghosts. yummmm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!

Denisse said...

Whitney! Your little Jade is adorable! It looks like it was she had such a cute little party! Throwing a party takes a LOT of energy! You did an amazing job!:)

Sheen said...

love the owl bedding! it's so cute!

these kiddos need to stop growing so fast! it makes me sad.

Mason & Laura said...

That is the COOLEST birthday party EVER! seriously, soooo creative and WAY fun! and I also LOVE Jade's room. There is just something wonderful about a yellow room. Super, super cute :)

Scott & Katie said...

cute cute cute room!