11.05.2010

So much better

Aaron has been gone since Monday morning at Wood Badge.  I'm so happy that he went, but I had a terribly emotional week without him.  He comes home tomorrow and I am so excited!  What a wonderful family I have. Not to mention its about 65 and sunny here in November!  So I'm going to go a little picture crazy with all my favorite pics from the last couple of weeks.  


{Unless you catch us right after I have done Jade's hair, you will probably never see it like this in person}

Painting the boys room 

Halloween crafts with cousins




 Who has the biggest mouth?



The answer is Aaron, but I don't have that picture (still a pretty great picture though, right?)  Jade comes in a close 2nd.
 Did I tell you last year about the house with all the presents? Well we gave it another try this year and I think it was our last year. I almost had a heart attack once we got inside (15 minutes later), it is so crazy. I would have taken a picture inside but I was too busy trying not to get pushed down or glared at for cutting.

Sorry this ones blurry but I like it anyway.  It would have been a really good one.

5 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

So what present did they give this year? Was it worth it? That picture of Jade scared me. I thought "What happened to her EYES??" And then I saw the lipstick... ha ha ha!

Jannet said...

Tell us about the house with all the presents!

Love the hearth that has become "the stage," every family has one. Ours was either on the front porch or in front of the kitchen pantry door...

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Whit, I never in a million years would think that another wife would know what Wood Badge was! Stan went last year and just finished his "ticket". Too funny. Aaron must be in scouting too. Ah, we should start a club! The Scouting Wives Club!

Logan and Lisa said...

Whit,

That is so crazy about that house around Halloween time. Jade looked soo cute and how fun to get to be painting for your little boys room.

P.S. I LOVE the quote you have on your side bar. I just might have to copy that.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I forgot to ask you...are you still coming to Boise this weekend? I'd LOVE to see you! call or email me, facebook, blog, whatever...we just have to get together. Although, this weekend, I may be in the hospital. Hmmm?