10.16.2010

Make it happen

I REALLY need everyone's help on this one.  I was thinking I probably wouldn't do the MS walk this year because I'll have new twins and its something that always stresses me out a little.  Then I saw THIS and thought what a perfect opportunity!  I've posted a brief story about myself and my cause (raising money for multiple sclerosis).  If my story is chosen I will win $5000 to go towards this cause.  You can vote once a day until November 15th.  So please check it out and vote every day! Its really fast, I promise. Thanks guys! Click below.

Whitney's story at US Bank's 'Make it happen'

1 comments:

Jannet said...

Good luck on this honey. Great idea! So many great causes to choose from but I choose you! It would be so great if you won and could help contribute to not only a personal crisis, but one that afflicts so many people each year. I''ll be crossing my fingers... and voting with them too!