To my mom,
Thank you for so many--many, many ;)--years of great memories. I can't imagine my life without you in it. I can't wait to see you in just a couple of weeks!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And don't worry, this will be here waiting for you when you come to stay in our [partially finished] basement this winter...
![]() |
| Installed yesterday |

2 comments:
Haha, I love when Jade tells you to sing louder. :) Happy Birthday mom! You're the best <3
Can't wait to see everyone!
ps: I think I'm in labor....call me! haha
Oh my goodness, what do I do first? Tell Jade how adorable she is?... call Daryn?... or Eeeeh about the heater?!!!
Thank you! I Love you guys! That was really special!
Daryn..., since it's the 15th now and I haven't gotten a phone call I'll assume you're still incubating...
I just wanna HUG that Jade! And fairly soon, Rachel!
Post a Comment