10.08.2010

Hope you don't mind...

And I mean you, mom.  I just had to share this.

My mom is currently in her last year of college as a graphic art student (although she thinks she's not an artist)--sorry mom, I don't know exactly what your degree title is.  But I think she is incredible!  I mean wow.  This is the corner of our kitchen, the one I grew up in. And let me tell you, it NEVER ever looked this cluttered.  But for the purpose of a great still life, I think it works.  Congrats mom, considering this was the class you were most terrified of I think you are passing with flying colors (you can show this post to your teacher and maybe my opinion will have a positive effect on your grade...).

Love you, mom!

3 comments:

Daryn N said...

Aw, I miss home. I like how you said "this is the corner of our kitchen, the one i grew up in"....like mom put you in the corner all the time. Though, she should have cause you were so mean to me ;) haha just kidding :)

Good job mom, you are amazing. I give you an A+

Jannet said...

Thanks guys.

I was SO excited to finally put this stuff away! It was actually fun though once I finally got the thing sketched out. Do you know how hard it was to get that mixer right? lol

Sean and Rachel said...

Wow this is great! I also hope this is based off a real kitchen so I won't feel like the only one with a messy kitchen.