I feel selfish and silly now for making a big deal out of getting votes for that contest. There are people so much worse off than me, so if you're in the mood to make someone's day, go to the link that I gave you and search for a story that really hits you. I'm going to use my votes for the story that is currently in first place. The young man has cystic fibrosis and is in need of a lung transplant to survive.
Not to mention, I just (and I mean JUST) found out that a good friend of mine was in a terrible car accident and life-flighted to the hospital in critical condition. She's pregnant, due a week after me with a little boy. So now I am asking you all to please keep Angela Cooke in your prayers, because she desperately needs them. For both her and her baby.
UPDATE: Angela passed away last night in Idaho Falls. Possibly I'm giving too much information that's not mine to give, but I was told that they actually found at least one cancerous tumor that had been there for a while. It could have had something to do with both the cause of the accident and the reason that they couldn't save her. I know her husband and family are heartbroken, as are any of us who knew her because she was the sweetest person and so wonderful to be around. I'm so grateful to know that we can be together as families after this life. Her family will be with her again and that is so comforting.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
Whitney, you've had so much more than your share of the parting of close friends in your life... but thank goodness you have such a good grasp on God's plan. I was so very sorry to hear this.
We're gonna have lots of fun in Heaven together :)......eventually, not now
Post a Comment