It is a lot to process, I think the author did a great job, I bit violent but those parts I read through in a panic like the characters so I didn't drink them in, Dasha felt the same. The ending was great! I wasn't sure how to feel about things the whole book but she tied it up nicely.
I just finished it yesterday and I was hoping I would have stronger feelings about it...I'm with you, though, still not sure how I feel. A couple of things I do know: I'm a Gale fan through and through, so I wish that part of it had ended differently. And I was actually really happy when Coin was gone. Is that bad? She bugged.
I'm in the middle of book 2, so I'll have to let you know! I have been checking your blog every once in a while. I read the one about going inprivate, but clearly missed the post with the news you're having twins!!! Ah! How could I have not scrolled not to see that? My phone doesn't letme view baby trackers either, so naturally, I don't see those unless I'm at my home computer! My bad! Congrats and take care of yourself. I can't wait to hear about how things are going. So excited for you!
haha, I love the twins floating around over on the side of your blog. They keep bumping into each other. I've been watching it for like 5 minutes :) ......Prongsmo McKee
7 comments:
Did you not like it? After all that?
It is a lot to process, I think the author did a great job, I bit violent but those parts I read through in a panic like the characters so I didn't drink them in, Dasha felt the same. The ending was great! I wasn't sure how to feel about things the whole book but she tied it up nicely.
I just finished it yesterday and I was hoping I would have stronger feelings about it...I'm with you, though, still not sure how I feel. A couple of things I do know: I'm a Gale fan through and through, so I wish that part of it had ended differently. And I was actually really happy when Coin was gone. Is that bad? She bugged.
Just finished it. Like you a need a few days to think about it. It's probably my least favorite of the three.
I'm in the middle of book 2, so I'll have to let you know! I have been checking your blog every once in a while. I read the one about going inprivate, but clearly missed the post with the news you're having twins!!! Ah! How could I have not scrolled not to see that? My phone doesn't letme view baby trackers either, so naturally, I don't see those unless I'm at my home computer! My bad! Congrats and take care of yourself. I can't wait to hear about how things are going. So excited for you!
no feelings yet, sorry :)
I wonder whose job it is to think of word verifications. Mine is "whitestop"
haha, I love the twins floating around over on the side of your blog. They keep bumping into each other. I've been watching it for like 5 minutes :)
......Prongsmo McKee
Post a Comment