| I can't figure out how to do anything the way I used to before blogger changed the layout of everything! Ugh. Anyway...Here are pictures of our trip to Utah. |
| My college roommate Bri stopped by the shower to say hi. Thanks for coming Bri! I wish I could see you more. |
| It was so great to have my mom out here with us for a whole week. |
| Trying to make my prego belly look as big as I feel |
| Another wonderful roommate, Megan. Its almost like it was MY shower. |
![]() |
| I'm not going to write captions anymore because everytime I do it moves my picture. How frustrating. |
![]() |
| First day of our family reunion at Aspen Grove in Utah |






Ok so I guess now I can right about the whole trip :) The car in the last picture is the one that we bought to accommodate our quickly growing family. Its a Toyota Sequoia, its beautiful, and we got a great deal. Hopefully now we can still afford hospital bills for 2 babies. My grandma organized a family reunion at Aspen Grove which was so fun! They take care of everything you could think of, including child care for all ages. Its great. If you're looking for a place for a reunion, check this one out. It was wonderful to be with family that we don't see very often, and Jade had SO much fun getting to know her cousins (2nd cousins anyway) on my side of the family. Thank you Grandma for helping us create some great memories.


3 comments:
I love the new car! That is exactly what I wanted, lucky ducky!
Seriously folks... it really was THAT much fun!!! Thanks for all the great pics Whit! And thanks to everyone for such a fun week!
*even though I still in mourning a bit over that family pic that is and will always be... forever lost* ... sigh
whit - it was so great to see you! It looks like the shower and the reunion were a success :) Your car looks great, I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids! Jade is such a cutie, I bet she is going to be the best big sister.
Post a Comment