8.12.2010

Un-private

Well...that didn't last long. I had enough people (including myself) complain about troubles with signing in every time that I gave in an un-privated our blog.  So you're welcome everyone!

5 comments:

Jannet said...

YAY!!!

Daryn N said...

thank goodness. I found myself not looking at it as much cause it was so annoying to sign in. Glad I can look whenever I want now! Love you :)

Murdocks said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! Whitney, I am so excited for you guys. Not so much about the whole un-private blog thing, but the babies!! That is so awesome. I miss you tons.

Jannet said...

Love that picture of Aaron and Jade up there!... It is just SO cute! Miss you guys!

Wow... what an easy in an out this was. lol

Tricia said...

I'm excited because I'll probably be better at checking your blog, and keeping up with important things...like twins! Yipee, and congratulations.