This has pretty much been me for the last 2 months. Homer, not Marge. But without the empty beer cans and goofy smile on my face. And thats Aaron with the blue hair cleaning up all around me. Seriously, how long does morning sickness have to last? And since I know at least 3 of you are pregnant right now you probably understand where I'm coming from, and I hope you all feel better soon!
Here's some happier, semi-good nausea days from the end of summer.
 |
| This is Rigby Lake/pond/gravel pit. If you've ever been you might be wondering why this one of our GOOD summer days haha. Well, Jade had a blast, despite the cigarette smoke and $7 entrance fee. |
 |
| We celebrated [cousins] Elle and Cael's birthdays together. There's Jade looking on and then telling everyone "My birthday is next". Which this time it really is. But she's been saying that since last October. By the way, donuts instead of birthday cake is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing, Heather. |
6 comments:
Your belly isn't as big as Homers yet. But maybe in a few months???
I will be sad when Jade outgrows that adorable little green bathing suit with the daisies.
Aw, honey I feel so bad for you! It can't last MUCH longer! Can it?
Are you serious?? there's a $7 entrance fee for Rigby Lake/the sewage pond??
That post really made me laugh, the part about the simpsons. You're silly :) See you soon!!!
And remember, soon you'll have 2 little babies and all the sickness in the world will be worth it :) Or so I'm told..... :) Love you!
ps: i have a name suggestion....Habiato, which baby is going to be the lucky one to get THIS name?!?!?!
i hope you feel better soon! i only had it with maggie, and it's not fun, it seriously feels like it is going to last forever, but don't worry, it won't! i wish we were closer to you guys!
I was like that when I was pregnant in the summer with Brogan. It should be over when the first trimester is over. Ginger Ale is supposed to help. I didn't like ginger Ale so I would just use my ginger spice as a "smelling salt" it worked. Also I've heard the Never empty never full. Never get hungry so eat frequently during the day and never eat until your full. I'm so sorry. I used to throw up water when I was prego.
haha... i TOTALLY understand. i've felt like a lazy bum. i can't wait to snap out of it and get some energy. that is going to happen, right? :)
Post a Comment