She was so excited, and has been sitting on her potty every since. I'm not kidding. She sits on it for an hour at a time and only really gets up to eat or to go to the bathroom. Yes that's right. Each and every time she stands up, that's when it happens. But at least she's sitting on it right?
Well here are more videos of her second gymnastics class. She's still loving it as much as I am. And also a cute video of her playing with micro-machines, mostly because she let me braid her hair for the first time and I needed to the moment.
6 comments:
that's awesome she's in gymnastics! Did you take gymnastics when you were little or just dance? Hey I saw that you have that link to the lds.org website. How do you get that? I want one:)
Hey, are those Lohns micromachines? Just kidding, I am sure Aaron has quite the collection as well. My kids loved playing with them.
Ha Ha Ha! I just figured out how to publish my comments on my blog. I thought Blogger was supposed to e-mail me when I get a comment??? Anyways, good job, and yes, you win a pair of handwarmers too! Just name your color and I will send them on your way! And good job, they were hard, Lohn thought no one would get them.
"She sits on it for an hour at a time and only really gets up to eat or to go to the bathroom." Bwah!
I've never heard of micromachines... but that last vid was the cutest monologue ever. Thanks!
I need to know how you made that potty chart. I was just looking at it closely. This was SO much better than the one I made for you. Wow... YOU deserve the jump rope!
that is a cute potty chart! macey sits on the potty all day long but can't figure out how to do anything in it. oh well. baby steps. good luck :)
Post a Comment