I know many of you (mom and Daryn) are thinking "Its been way too long since Whitney posted something about Twilight". So this one's for you guys. Not to mention this series is uplifting and mellow in comparison with the book I just finished that I can't get off my mind (see below), and I needed something uplifting.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, was that ever seriously uplifting!
And now... I gotta tell ya. I put the book "Hunger Games" on hold at my local library the other day?... and I was told I was number 52 on the list.
But somehow it came in today... and so I now have it. What the heck?
So should I read it, or not? And if, after I do... should I stop?
haha.... yes, i can always count on your for twilight stuff :)
Post a Comment