I took Jade to her first gymnastics class yesterday. The youngest age that they teach is 3, but I asked if i could bring Jade even though she's not 3 yet. When we got there we saw that most of the kids were 4 or almost 4. But Jade did so great! I smiled the whole time, and didn't put my camera down. I'm the kind of parent that really annoy teachers.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! Unbelievable! Fantastic! So glad she is getting to do this! So glad you had the video going!
Please do it every class!!!
She was fabulous!
We love you Whitney, Aaron, and Jade
Grandpa and Grandma
This is the same teacher who taught Tamsyn when she was 3. Cool to see she is still doing it. Tamsyn loved the gymnastics too. Good job Jade! (and it is okay you can't guess the songs, but I think you will recognize the second one when I tell you...)
I giggled the whole time :) Jade was looking a little tipsy on those balance beams. And she was ruthless with the little yellow squares. She's gonna kick butt when she plays musical chairs at school :)
Wasn't it just yesterday she learned how to walk! What fun for her... AND you! Enjoyed it! Thanks!
Post a Comment