9.26.2010

20 weeks


First baby bump pictures.  How can people say I'm not showing yet?? Check back soon to find out what we're having! We have our ultrasound tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Daryn N said...

Twinners!!! I think you're showing :) That wasn't a fat kid joke, don't worry. Love you sis!
Blebl McKee

Daija said...

So cute! I can't believe you're having twins - you barely have a bump! Can't wait to hear what gender they are...

Sharon McKee said...

Wow, BOYS! Do you think it will be like having 2 Caels? Haha, I am excited for you two. Make sure you post details. Like how big they are, official due date, why Dr. Barton was a prick, etc. I wish I was there to hear all the nitty gritty details!

Jannet said...

So beautiful. These will be priceless photographs.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I can't believe how skinny you are!!! What I really can't believe is that you can't seem to see why people don't think you have any bump...because you don't! It's there and it's so cute, but it's so cute and tiny. You make pregnancy look good! I am cracking up over Jade's potty chair. What a funny girl! I hope you are feeling better since your bad Sunday at church. I am glad you were able to cheer up after hearing something so inspiring :)