Typical of trying to take a family picture {can any of you relate?}
"Hey lets all take a family picture!"
"Wait where are all the kids?"
"Ok we've got SOME of the kids. Grandma and Grandpa, come be in this"
10 minutes later....."Ok quick, take it before all the kids run away!"
I think it turned out pretty well considering we'd already been there for 3 hours :)
{And PS, if you wondering, Aaron volunteered to take the picture which is why he isn't in it}
And here are some more from our wonderful weekend



live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
HAHA that was so funny. and so true. It reminded me of all of our family pictures. I believe in this year's Macey was screaming...her bloomers were showing because her dress was over her head from trying to wriggle out of my arms. I don't even want to see what my face looked like as I was trying to pretend that her CRAZINESS didn't affect me :) But who cares. WHat good are family pictures if you can't laugh at them in 10 years anyway? Believe me my sisters and I have had PLENTY of laughs from family pics growing up. LOL
Fun pics! My favorite is Jade putting up an ornament. Where is Aaron for the big family picture? And your hair is getting LONG!
Agree! The ornament picture is the best! The sticky marshmellows one comes in as a pretty close second though. I miss you guys so much already!
Good times.
Cute! Why is it that the bigger the family, the harder it is to take a family picture?
Post a Comment