Can any of you picture your 4 year old doing this?? Or even your 10 year olds? I mean, wow.
And by the way, I just laughed outloud comparing what this little kid is doing to the picture of Jade directly below it, on her belly saying "Look mama, I riding the whale", when in fact the "whale" is a dolphin.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
7 comments:
Oh my heck!!! Seriously??? He's 4??? I'm amazed! He is the cutest 4 year old Asian boy ever! and if he's playing this way and he's only 4...I CANNOT imagine what he will be playing like when he's 10!!!! AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!:)
ahh!! that's crazy!
holy cow!
We got Tamsyn a harmonica for Christmas, maybe she will be the next web sensation!
I don't know what you are talking about....Ryan could totally play that song in the womb. Maybe this kid should practice more :)
ps. in response to your comment on my blog...we have DEFINITELY done the 2 nights in the same pjs bit. The other day Scott came home and laughed and said, "Is that the same thing they had on last night?" and I said "Yes....but that's the price you pay to have the laundry finished...and by the way I didn't cook dinner either lol" :)
Yes, but can he sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?"...
what a rock star!!!! I love how his little legs kick when he rocks out! PS - I also love Jade's whale game. It reminds me of my Little Mermaid games. Although I think I was around 8 then...
Post a Comment