Not sure she liked her Dora cup as much as I thought she would
Thanks mom/Aaron for helping me start (and finish) my collection of Shannon Hale books!
Watching 'Up' with her cousins
I am jealous you have the whole collection! I want them too. And the song Gunnar was singing is When Christmas Comes to Town, from Polar Express. Hard to tell, I know!
4 comments:
looks like it was a fun christmas!!!
This is so weird because I want to save every single one of these pictures but on my new Mac I have no idea where to put them!
I'll be back! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
I LOVE your family photo you posted. it is perfect! glad you had a good christmas!
I am jealous you have the whole collection! I want them too. And the song Gunnar was singing is When Christmas Comes to Town, from Polar Express. Hard to tell, I know!
Post a Comment