Missing Glee?
I know I was undecided for a while, but now I can't wait until April! A little piece of my life will be missing until then.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
Missing Glee?
I know I was undecided for a while, but now I can't wait until April! A little piece of my life will be missing until then.
Posted by Aaron, Whitney, and kids at 3:14 PM
Labels: Random Video Shares
3 comments:
I'm assuming the guy on the phone is that girls dad or something....but having never seen that show, it's really random that he's in that clip. Haha :) Love you Whit....and don't worry that you're turning into mom...she's pretty cool. :)
wv:ravishn
love glee. and yes...my wednesdays seems so empty. But i will say that was one of my favorite season finales...has the EVER been a season finale that wraps EVERYTHING up? loved that. let the countdown to april begin :)
I'm sure you can rent "Funny Girl" from Netflix between now and April...
Thanks D ;)
Post a Comment