...you're already trying to think of what to get people for next Christmas, haha.

And no, I'm not thinking you should get people a drawing of Jade. BUT my brother-in-law does draw and paint portraits and families for a living. He is amazing. If anyone is interested in having their child or family painted or drawn, let me know and I will give you more information.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
Neil's work is totally amazing! And this was the most priceless gift!
And yes, I do have the original. I took it out of the frame and oh so carefully dabbed my pinkie on the pigtail just to be sure...
It looks EXACTLY like her! He is really good!
Sorry for the misspelling Neal...
Do you know if there is a link to all of his other work anywhere? I've seen some of the others and they are unbelievable.
wow!!! good job neil! I think that's his name :)
how much does he charge? this is a great idea....so in case your temple drawing falls through I can call him. Haha, just kidding whit, you're an amazing artist too :) Love you!
Whit! I love love love your family picture. I am wanting to do a collage in our home of dear friends we don't see often. Can I have a copy of it? Your hair looks gorgeous! I'm so jealous of the long hair. I had a way bad cut and had to go uber short to fix it and I want long hair again so bad. You look great. I love your Christmas pictures too . It looks like you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment