12.27.2009

Out with the old (almost)

We have had such a wonderful year! We have so much to be thankful for. For one, I am thankful for blogging so I can share all of our wonderful experiences with family and friends :) What did we do before blogging?? Here are some of our holiday festivities.



Jade finally got her OWN glasses. We'll see how long they last.

We miss Lohn and Sharon (we did our nativity with them for Jade's last 2 Christmas's) but Tyler's family was a wonderful replacement! It was really nice to spend Christmas with them here in Teton Valley.

Not to mention, I got to finally be the angel...my dream "role".

The other McKee family

The cold is so much more fun for kids



8 comments:

Daryn N said...

haha i loved this post. Post more pictures!! It's the high light of my day! :)

Daryn N said...

ps...you look GORGEOUS!
pps....i like your new layout :)

Daryn N said...

heeeeyyy.... me again. I just noticed that Jade looks like she's smoking in the picture in your header.
wv:marin

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I totally agree about the cold! You look so beautiful whit :)

Sharon McKee said...

We miss you guys too! We had the nativity here with another family, so that was nice, but we totally missed being with everyone.

Amber said...

you make a great angel. :) and that's a great family picture!!

Jannet said...

I LOVE the angel pic!!! It's now on my desktop!

Scott & Katie said...

i know i already commented on the family picture but you look SO pretty. perfect angel! I would post more family pictures if I looked that good in them! haha