...for ZUMBA!!! In three weeks I am getting my certification to teach zumba classes. If you haven't taken a zumba class, you definitely should. I actually took my first one last week as part of my "New Year's resolution" to exercise more. I HATE to exercise. I love to dance, but running, weight lifting, spinning, ellipticalling (??)....ugh. But I LOVED zumba. This is what I told my sister...I used to really like going to dances in high school but I always thought "this would be so much more fun if the dances were choreographed!" Well thats what zumba is! Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. Starting in February, I will be a certified instructor!
And because I hate posting without pictures, here are a couple :) Both including The Glasses.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
10 comments:
That's so exciting! Zumba is my favorite class and I try to go at least 3 times a week...sometimes I make a class every day–it's that addicting! Julie got me into it since they used to not have Zumba in Utah, but I've now been going for at least a year and a half.
Good luck with the certification and maybe you'll have to have an unofficial class the next time you visit. :P
So will you be certified by the time we come in February? And hopefully you'll have a class cause I want to take it.:) I think we're planning on staying for a day or 2 in rexburg, so maybe I can come visit and take it :) If not, we can just do it in your living room!
wv: denaphsa (that's pretty)
How fun! I did a workshop in November. I'm not teaching yet, but hopefully will soon. Good luck!!
Good for you!!!! I got certified LAST Feb. I can't believe that it will already be a year! So have you found a place to teach yet?? You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE being an instructor!!! YEAH! CONGRATULATIONS!
oh my goodness whit!!! That is so exciting - you will be SOOOO GOOD at it! I just started taking classes last month and now actually enjoy working out (I also have a strong hate for working out) so happy for you and would love to come to one of your classes
zumba sounds like so much fun! may be I'll think about taking a class...you'll be a fun teacher!
jade looks so cute with those glasses! she seems like she's full of spunk!:)
Wow I've learned two new words this week... Zumba and Skype! And you taught me both of them! Maybe I can watch you Zumba sometime on Skype... lol
No seriously, that's wonderful hon! Hope your dance studio is finished next time I come and you can teach me in person. I can still walk in my old age, so we'll see.
That is so fun! Good for you! The name of that website was blog2print.com It was afordable. I haven't gotten it yet, so I don't know how it'll turn out, but I am so excited! I love real scrapbooks too, but there is no way that I will ever be able to stay caught up in this life :)
My studio has Zumba classes, but they are always during the same times that I'm teaching other classes :( What do you have to do to get certified. I'm sure it would be easy for me to do since I already teach ballroom dance and probably know all the steps.
I love these pics of Jade! She is gonna be such a beauty!
Post a Comment