1.27.2010

I promise...

I don't dress my daughter anymore. This is what happens. Yes those are socks on her arms, and pants under her suit. What a classy girl.

I don't do her hair either, daddy does

And she sure loves him

5 comments:

KMiller said...

cute post :)

Amber said...

she's SO CUTE!!! i love her outfits, her hair, AND her singing. :)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Brogan loves that song too. I love that she uses the fireplace as a stage! She is her mother's daughter and her grandmother's grandaughter.

Jannet said...

That first pic reminds me of Daryn! And the second one definitely you!

Oh my gosh Brigitte! Funny you should say that. I just finished converting the VHS tape of my kid's 1989 living room Christmas pageant to digital. It's a scream! And Jade is definitely sprigging her own branch on this family tree!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love Jade's new swim suit! So cute!