After several days of trauma trying to work out the situation with the woman whose car I hit in the parking lot, I was in need of something to make me smile. And here they are! Thank goodness.
The SUPER cute bathing suit I bought for Jade came in the mail today and I couldn't be happier about it. I just wish they had one in my size.

I finally sewed the head back on to "Little Indian Boy #5". I think he'd been headless for close to 20 years?? I don't know, mom you tell me. Below you can see the stitches from my awesome sewing job.

This is the dress Jade picked out for herself today. It was the same dress she wore Easter of 2008 (she was 6 months old).
And best of all, Aaron is in the process of working on his first real sculpture of the winter. I'm so excited about it! He's excited too, because Jade walked in while he was working and said "Its a buffalo!" So if his 2 year old can tell what it is, he's doing a pretty good job :) If you need a reminder of how talented this man is, just click here .
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
4 comments:
cute bathing suit! i love it!! and i didn't know that aaron was so good at sculpting! that's awesome!
Hahaha, I smiled the whole time :) I love that swim suit....maybe we can find a pattern and make matching suits for ourselves :) That little indian #5 is kind of creepy...with his neck stitches. Plus, I want some of our childhood toys...I guess I'll have to go to Michigan :)
Buffalo's don't have wings....I guess I never thought about it ;)
wv:anarumjd, sounds like an indian name. Maybe it's the name of little indian #5
You always make me smile!
And yes, both of you... please come and clean out my house of your childhood toys. I'll cry when you do, of course...
Whit! Was that your first accident? Well, except for the one in the ditch last month?
How does Jade even know what a buffalo is? I guesse you guys are closer to Yellowstone. I don't think Brogan could even identify a pig.
OH and a four hour drive would be a little too far... :(
Post a Comment