1.14.2010

This Too Shall Pass

I tried so hard to embed this video but I guess the band (or someone else) is going to great lengths to not let that happen. But I still wanted to share it. Click here to watch Ok Go's new video "This Too Shall Pass". Sharon, I'm sure you've already seen it because I think you said you saw them filming it! Which is awesome. I love this video.

4 comments:

Daryn N said...

Wow that was really funny. Very creative. :) Maybe instead of trying to make it big as a singer, I should just dress like grass....that would get me noticed :)

Megan Potter said...

I like it!!

Sharon McKee said...

It's pretty geeky, but fun too. They made this video just 3 or 4 minutes walk from our apartment. We couldn't figure out what they needed green hairy men, the ND band and a crane for. Now we know!

Jannet said...

That was WAY fun!