1.20.2010

Aspire Dance Company


I've been dancing with a contemporary dance company in Rexburg for about 8 months now, and I've just started a new blog for our company. It will include upcoming performance dates, information on each of the dancers, and contact info if anyone has any questions, wants to become a sponsor, or wants to audition to be a member of the company! Please check it out. Our first full length show will be in March, but we will also have performances in February and April.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

What if you would like to audition, but you don't live close enough? :( Oh and I'm hangin out with your sister on Friday. She's going to do my hair!

Jannet said...

Can you add a concert in May?

This is very cool Whit!

wv: divine

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

that's so cool that you get to keep dancing. lucky you!