8.18.2009

Never Far Away

This is the title of Aaron's first major sculpture. It will be located at the Teton Ranch in Driggs on a beautiful landscape. He sold it for $30,000!! Sorry to brag, I'm just really really proud of him :)

(More pictures to come when the sculpture finds its permanent home)




10 comments:

Christianne said...

Congrats! That is terrific. It's beautiful.

Sharon McKee said...

It looks amazing! I wish I could run my hands over it...

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome.Congrats Aaron.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

That is awesome! Its been fun to watch its progress on your blog. Congradulations.

Amber said...

that is awesome!! it's a beautiful sculpture. congrats

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Whitney you should definantly read the books. Before the 7th movie comes out. THe books can be very suspensful if you don't know the outcome already. I did read one shannon hale book. I can't remember the name of it, but it was the one about the girl in the tower. I liked it. I'll have to head to the Library to get more of hers.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love the title! It turned out great! Congrats on the $30 K! That is so awesome!

Scott & Katie said...

congratulations!! and i was looking at your blog with ryan on my lap and when he saw the picture he gasped and said "I love that, mom" and then I scrolled down and he said, 'and that, and that, and that one!' for every picture. so apparently ryan likes the sculpture a lot...but I don't think i could afford a $30,000 birthday present :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I thought that the Time Traveler's Wife was Ok too. I was expecting more. Dies it follow the book or is it completely different? What did you think?

Denisse said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is so impressive! It's a beautiful piece of sculpture and $30,000!!!! Holy cow! That's awesome!