8.31.2009

Temple Weekend and my cute daughter

We had such a wonderful weekend. My sister and her husband Jon were sealed in the Rexburg temple. They are such a cute couple and they love each other so much. I'm so glad we got to share this with them. More pictures will be available on Daryn's blog soon, I'm sure.












Jade singing her ABCs

Counting to 10 (eventually)

The End

3 comments:

Jannet said...

What beatiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them... you know they mean the world to me! And that one of you and Daryn with grandma and grandpa in the background?... well, that one made me the schmoopiest of all! I am just so proud of you both!

What a precious day!

And Jade... do you even know how much you just made your grammy smile?

Amber said...

jade is so cute!! it's so cute to see her talking so much! and congrats to your sister!

Sharon McKee said...

Jade is a little smarty! I didn't know about your sister, that is excellent news! My kids love it when you put video on. We all miss you guys and little Jade.