Thank you Amy (Aaron's sister, fyi) for taking wonderful pictures for us to remember this time in our lives. They're perfect.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
Thank you Amy (Aaron's sister, fyi) for taking wonderful pictures for us to remember this time in our lives. They're perfect.
Posted by Aaron, Whitney, and kids at 4:04 PM
Labels: Family Pics, Summer
4 comments:
This is my favorite picture series EVER! Thanks from me too Amy! They're fabulous! But of course the subjects were helpfully photogenic.
wv: moggly
I love those pictures! How great!! And your hair is getting so long!!! I love it!
I love your new pictures! Jade is really growing up fast! Your hair is really long and it looks great! I have been trying to grow mine out and OOPS...I cut it AGAIN! What is my deal? Ha ha. I did tell you I would be in Ashton. I think you said it was when you were in Utah. Rememeber you told me to join you there instead? You must have forgotten. Of course I will always tell you when I'm in the area! :)
I love your family pictures. You guys look so great in them and it looks like you were actually enjoying yourselves (which rarely happens with family pictures).
Post a Comment