8.26.2009

An App for everything

Sometimes I hate technology, but not when I find an iphone application that lets me doodle pictures with my finger and then shake the phone to clear the screen. Awesome. And just a reminder, I DID major in art in college...


3 comments:

Daryn N said...

haha...i love your drawings...i drew a picture of Marz on Jon's phone....it's not much better ;)
wv:catemen

Jannet said...

You did an incredible job! If I had seen this just randomly somewhere I STILL would have known they were the 3 of you! LOVE Jade's side ponytail... and her skinny little neck!

Denisse said...

That's so cute! This lady had a similar application on her IPhone in nursery on Sunday and she had a bunch of kids gathered around her waiting for their turn to draw!!! Later that day I got an email from her with a picture of Brielle wearing a drawn tiara...it was cute!:)