4.25.2008

Becoming Jade

She's growing up so fast! I love to see her personality developing. She will be 6 months on Monday, and she has just recently started inch-worming herself around. She can move pretty far, but she hasn't quite figured out how to move when she's up on all fours. Here she is in her first Easter dress.

Still stunned by the camera
She does this new thing where she chews really big on nothing. She's in the middle of a big bite right here.
Her first ponytail! It slid right out though a little while later. But hey, I tried.
Watching Friends...I know, I am a bad mother. But sometimes it helps me get things done.

"Eating" sweet potatoes.
Spring is finally here! Well, at least in Rexburg. This is us at the gardens at BYU-I. Its still snowing in Driggs.



Jade was dancing with her dad.

We went bowling during my birthday-week with Daryn, Jon, my old roommate Amanda, her husband Jeff, and their little baby girl (who is due to arrive next month). I got a 59...
Jade wrapped in bubble wrap.

5 comments:

Jannet said...

Oh my gosh! That entire post just cracked me up and made me smile. Too cute and too much fun!

Amber said...

i LOVE her ponytail!! :)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I love the new background! All the pictures are so cute. I think Brogan thinks Jade is pretty, he likes looking at her pictures anyway. Also I must be a bad mom too becuase Brogan thinks the tv is soooo neat. He also gets excited when he hears the friends theme song (probably because he heard it the whole time he was in my tummy.

TerriLyn said...

Whitney,
I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find yours! It's soo cute and Jade is such a doll! The last time we saw you was in Driggs when we were selling fireworks over the summer and you were working at Broulims. Too fun! That was a few summers ago. Cute fam! I'm excited to be able to keep in touch!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I LOVE that she is watching Friends!!! She is most definately your child! That is too funny! She is a darling girl!