We visited Aaron's brother Tyler and his family in Twin Falls this weekend to watch General Conference for our church. It still wasn't that warm there but at least all of their snow is melted! So we took a couple of walks and played with the kids. Here is Jade playing piano with her cousins, Madison, Haley, and Kael. She plays by ear just like her family!
Here are some more pictures of her in her exersaucer. She loves this thing! Thanks Aunt Amy.
Jade falls over in both of these videos but I still thought they were cute. She wants to be standing all the time.
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
9 comments:
yay for updates! I can't believe how grown up she's getting. I love that she's only three months older than Brogan so I can see whats coming up. I also love that you can hear conference in the background of your videos. :)
What about the courses we took to get a minor for our bachelors? I looked and I had a lot of the classes covered, there were a few though that I didn't know what they were. Oh well if I went back I would just get a masters degree instead. Thats probably not going tohappen though.
Jade is so cute!! Thank goodness for excersaucers!!
I was thinking...next time you guys go to Twin Falls, let us know! We aren't in Boise again yet, but our house is less than an hour away from Twin. We would meet up with you for dinner or something. Also... where did you get Jade's Exersaucer? UI think it is so cool. Is it Playschool brand? I am thinking of getting one for our boy.
I know what you mean about the random comments. I've been seeing those same exact posts on other poeple's blogs, its almost like a junk mail thing. You can tell in some of them that they can barely speak english.
Jeremy and I love the A&W thing! sooo cute!Kf
How will I ever be able to stop watching those vids and get back to work? Oh my goshness... just too precious!
Post a Comment