4.12.2008

My happy girl

This little girl just makes me smile all day long. I feel so lucky to be her mommy! She's growing up so fast, I even think she may start crawling in the next month or so. She's such a quick learner. Anyway, here are some moments I couldn't resist getting my camera out for.





4 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Ok is that a soft book with pictures of her mommy and daddy? How did you get that? I want one!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love it! She has permission to date our little boy in about 18+ years!

Jannet said...

Oh my goodness, she looks just like you in some of those pics! Number 3 down.. whoa! And I love the soft book too! But that's not the best picture of her grammy. We'll have to do something about that.

Justin and Stacey said...

Hey guys!! We are so glad that you guys found our blog. Your little girl is super cute and getting so big. Looks like you guys are doing good!! Can't wait to keep peaking at your blog :)