It has been called to my attention that there actually are many people faster than me at typing! My friend Charity got 102, only to be beat by her own mother who got 125! Anyway, I've been working very hard and this is the best I can do. I think it is impossible to beat 125, but I won't give up!
104 words
Speedtest
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
3 comments:
yeah, you are AWESOME! 91 wpm is really, really fast. And yes, I am addicted:) I'm trying to beat your score!
No way could I ever beat your score Whit! You grew up learning how to talk on the computer. My score is 53. Hey, that's my age! Hee.
well i got 86 the first time but 92 the second! whew- I worked up a sweat. the sad thing is, it's probably because of all those nights we spent on AOL when we were in high school...i was surprised i didn't see lol or :) anywhere in the test. someday...
Post a Comment