10.31.2012

The Birthday Girl

First, a little humor regarding my previous post...

Now onto the Birthday girl.

She's 5!

And beautiful.




 
Love you Jade.

8 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

Jade is so big! How fun! And I completely understand the "survival mode" and am grateful that little bodies heal quickly.

Jannet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jannet said...

She is SO pretty! Happy Birthday Girl! And the boys look no worse for the wear...

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday Jade! I can't beleive it has been 5 years since you posted the picture of her in the trick or treat candy bowl. Time flies, hope you had a good Halloween!

Sharon McKee said...

Happy Birthday JADE!!! I miss your smile, your giggles, and I miss how you would play with Gunnar! You are so getting so big and beautiful! Hap Hap HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jannet said...

Thanks for deleting my duplicate post! : )

Anonymous said...

She's so big!! I love your hair dark. Looks good. How u feeling?? Miss you

Anonymous said...

She's so big!! I love ur hair dark!! How u feeling? Miss you.