Mom, hope you have a SWEET birthday :) I love you, you're the best.
And I really am craving a tootsie roll now...
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
Posted by Aaron, Whitney, and kids at 2:51 PM
Labels: Birthdays, Fall, Family Pics
2 comments:
Love you too Sweetie! And what sweet memories this photo brings!
Your mom us so cute! I love seeing the pictures of you guys when you were young. Is that you? It looks like Rachel, which is funny because I always thought Jade looked like Daryn when she was a baby.
In response to your comment, yes we try to enjoy ourselves while we are here and our ward is really fun. We have been pretty antisocial until we moved here. And the fact that you said we live in a nice neighborhood shows how misleading pictures can be, lol. Our building is a small complex and it is the nicest building on our street with nice landscaping and sidewalks in the courtyard out back (which is where our pics were taken), but the neighborhood scares me. We live on a small street, but its one of the busiest streets in town. Because of that we get a lot of druggies and homeless people passing by ALL THE TIME. Every day there is someone climbing in our dumpster. Tonight I came home from a meeting and and when my headlights hit the sidewalk out front, cockroaches scattered, so gross. So there are ups and downs. It is a big, new apartment that is a steal of a deal because no one wants to live in this area of town. Its not the best neighborhood, but its not the worst, So we like it. In Boise this would compare to the worst parts of town, here though, it is somewhere in the middle. All I have to do is drive near the gang area and I suddenly love my street. It would be nice to live in a more residential area with other kids to play with (Brogan gets lonely being an only child) but we save hundreds living here.
Post a Comment