10.22.2012

10 More Days

With just 10 days left (including today) until Halloween...

We've got paper doll witches made
  The porch is decorated
 {Close up of Hello Kitty pumpkin made by Jade and I}
 Hermione is hung (that's what Jade and Aaron named "her")
 Jade's birthday presents are wrapped, and displayed to tease her for the next 6 days
The boys' hair is cut (no more mullets, thanks daddy)
And we don't have any snow yet!
 Oh, and in case you were wondering, we didn't sell the Fresh Beat tickets so we still get to go!  Don't tell Jade, the tickets are in one of those wrapped gifts :)

6 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I am glad you didn't sell the tickets. I'll pray you don't go into labor, and you won't notice any discomfort, and that Jade will have a blast!!! Video tape her face when she opens them and post on here, ok???

Daryn N said...

i love the decorations! Did you paint that pumpkin white? last year, i painted a pumpkin black and after a couple of days it started sinking in on itself. It was weird. Anyways, good job it all looks great! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Cute! I love all your decorations.

Jannet said...

<3!!! You are such a good mommy!

Jannet said...

Oh, and one more thing. Where do Jade and Aaron come up with these names, like Hermione and... Busterd. Bustard? Busturd? I never caught the correct spelling on the latter. Anyway, I absolutely love your family's humorous..ness!

Sean and Rachel said...

I can't believe Jade can stand looking at all those wrapped presents! Great will power on that girl!