10.17.2012

Fall Ventures

I got a kick out of this picture because it reminded me of when we went to a timeshare presentation and I was so jealous that the couples who were buying timeshares were getting their pictures taken in front of tropical backdrops with fancy drinks.  This is the man version of that (Aaron just got a new truck).

 I'm crazy and I added teaching preschool to my list of things to do while I'm pregnant.  Its me and 5 other moms so I only teach once in a while. 
 The other day Calder got his toe smashed by a heavy bench.  Here is Everest trying to cheer him up.


 Add getting an early start on Christmas to my list of undertakings.  I'm really excited about this tray I made for Santa :)  fyi, the bubbles went away after it dried.  I'm too much of a perfectionist to allow for that.
 And I made these stocking stuffers for all FOUR of my kids.  I am now done with Christmas shopping.
 The following are a whole lot of pictures of my kids playing happily together, which I love, and I can't choose between any of them.









And finally, if you're LDS and interested in taking this on (or if you're not lds but have always wanted to read this book...) Aaron and I are finishing the Book of Mormon before Christmas and we just started last month.  If you start now you'll have a little catching up to do but it IS doable.  I'm listening to it on the scriptures I downloaded free from iTunes and it is so much easier that way.
Good luck :)

5 comments:

Daryn N said...

I think I leave the same comment for every blog post, but it's always true......I LOVE YOUR KIDS!!! haha.

Sharon McKee said...

The boys have GROWN! Seriously, I still think of them as babies, but this post opened my eyes a bit. I am in 3rd Nephi. I have been reading off and on all year, but I challenged my kids to start reading every night, so now I am reading every night. (Practice what I preach!)

Jannet said...

Your children are so gorgeous (and becoming more so every day) and you are such an incredible mom and... I really don't know what else to say. Except for good luck with that pre-school thing. No seriously, you are awesome! And poor little Calders foot!...

Love the Cookie tray!

And wow, not sure which one is the bigger stud. Aaron or his truck!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Cute! Your little pre-school group is the exact opposite of ours, we have 6 boys and you have 6 girls. The boys are pretty wild, but they are cute.

Don't feel bad about the time share thing. When Jen (that used to be married to Jarom) got remarried her new husband had a time share already. They hardly ever use it because it never lines up with when they can take vacation, they can't get rid of it in this market because NO ONE wants to buy it, so it is just a waste of their money that they hate. So maybe its not all its cracked up to be?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Hey Whit.. I JUST now ssaw your comment on my blog you left a few months ago! Sorry! Your family is growing up and I am so excited to see pictures of your newest addition! I hope you are taking it easy and getting through these happy, but difficult times :)
xoxox