11.02.2012

Halloween and more Halloween

Interesting fact: 
Today marks the point in my pregnancy when I would be going in to labor if I were having twins again.  They were born 5 weeks and 4 days early.  Sounds kind of nice right about now (I've been having contractions for about 18 weeks and now I have sciatica and can't feel my right leg. I ♥ pregnancy).

Despite my discomfort, we had a fun and really eventful Halloween.  We took the kids to the Victor Elementary school carnival with gma, our ward trunk-or-treating, trick-or-treating in Idaho Falls with cousins, and I was responsible for teaching preschool on Halloween so we had a little party here too.  And of course Jade's birthday was in the middle of it all.
 My little Milli
 The Tweedles
 Jade and Afton are in preschool together.  She is a year younger but she is so tiny.

 Jade's best friend Marian
 I promise from the side I really DO look 34 weeks pregnant.  Or at least I look pregnant.
Blanky boy Everest
Cheeseball Calder
 The preschool gang

The morning after Halloween we went in to get Calder who was awake, and this is how we found Everest.  I have no idea at what point in the night he climbed out of his bed and assumed this position, but he must have been pretty exhausted.


Here's the story on the current sleeping arrangements:
Ev started climbing out of the crib first so we put him in the tent.  But then Calder started climbing out last week so we put HIM in the tent and Everest back in the crib, because he knows how to climb back IN.  Then we weren't sleeping so we bought a second tent which just arrived yesterday so now neither of them is in a crib and they both have their own tents, and we slept all night long :)

3 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

I can't tell your boys apart anymore. :( It makes me a little sad. But the costumes are awesome! Jade looks so cute in hers. Also, so the boys sleep in the same crib still?

Jannet said...

Jade's "Milli" costume turned out wonderfully! I'm assuming the "helmet" was too scratchy??? And the "Tweedles" are adorable! What a great idea! My!... have you had your hands full lately! And seriously... I look more pregnant than you!

P.S. So which one is sleeping in the zip up tent? : )

Jannet said...

Thanks for the update on the "sleeping arrangements." Smart you.