Well I
didn't sell my tickets, and I'm so glad I didn't because not only was it
the 2nd most fun concert I've ever been to (2nd only to N'sync) but I
didn't go into labor!
We stayed in a hotel directly across from Abravanel Hall in SLC where the show was. Here's a view from our floor.I asked Jade who her favorite was and she is pointing to Marina
VIP passes!
I didn't take THAT many pictures during the show because I was too busy taking video (which apparently I wasn't supposed to do and was told so about halfway through, oops)
"The after-party". There were crafts and snacks and other activities. Like this...
Including THE fresh beats. Marina is holding the picture that Jade colored for her.
And of course I had to jump in too. I'm a pretty cool mom. Right??
The view outside the theater.
Oh, and Everest and Calder were there too :)
I'm so grateful for Aaron for making the trip with me and watching the boys. And for my mom, dad, and stepmom for going in on the tickets with us! Jade will never forget this experience. Ok I probably won't either :)
Also on our trip itinerary: Staying at Jace's new house so the boys could practice their stairs and play with cousins, and visiting Grandma Johnson and Grandma Salisbury. More pics to come when I get a hold of Aaron's phone.




5 comments:
You're right, Rachel probably would have had a great time. We watched your video and she danced :) What a pretty view outside your hotel room. Looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad you didn't go into labor! :)
You are one awesome mom! Loved the video of Jade dancing. Looks like she LOVED it!
I am SO glad this worked out for you guys! Looks like Jade had a wonderful time! Love all the pics and videos! This will be such a memory for Jade.. and you both! The pic of the two of you walking to the venue is PRICELESS!!! My favorite new pic!!!
And yes, you are an awesome mom! And Aaron's a pretty cool dad too. I love you guys and am in awe in the way that you always seem to work things out!
How fun! Brogan would have loved to do this. He is crazy about the Fresh Beats. Such a cool mom!
Looks so fun!! You are so cute. Miss you!!
Post a Comment