I'm thankful for...
•Denisse for her suggestion to add a new author to my blog to avoid paying for more storage space :)
•Huckleberry Hollow Crafts and my friends Amber and Wendy for helping me decorate my whole house for every single holiday and season.
•Guardian angels (like I said before) for keeping my children alive. Calder threw a very large, hard toy at Everest's head yesterday.
•Calder being so needy and cuddly lately
•Aaron taking on the basement project and getting it finished for winter! He got an early Christmas present as a reward. Another reason I am thankful for the basement (so he has somewhere else to go to play this).
Also...
•The fact that our house sold, for our listing price, and that we don't have to move out in the winter
•We are having an actual "fall looking" day in celebration of Thanksgiving. Its not snowing.
•My due date is in less than 3 weeks!
•I'm able to have children...I love my children
•I have a wonderfully caring and attentive family (husband, parents, sister, family-in-law, children, grandparents)
•My family is forever
•My church is true
And lastly (for now)...
I get to eat a really great meal tomorrow prepared mostly by Aaron (because, like I said, he is wonderful). And his turkey is the best turkey I've ever tasted.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for you, sister.
Me too!
And I'm also thankful that you'll be blessed with Aaron's delicious turkey this year instead of another "Quick and Easy" Thanksgiving Dinner that comes in a box and tastes like one too... tee hee.
Not sure if turkey freezes well, but if it does could you save me a nibble? : )
Post a Comment