Obviously I saw the movie (twice) and I really liked it, but I have a huge problem with something. Both times I saw it--one of which was a midnight showing--there were a huge number of little kids in the theater. Aaron and I saw it yesterday and there was a family with 4 young kids sitting next to us. They each left at least twice each to go to the bathroom, using my knees to help find their way along. At the midnight show last week there were so many kids that at the kissing parts there was an overwhelming sound of little kid giggling. I'm so bothered that parents take their kids to movies like this! Did anyone else see it and notice the same thing?
live poultry market near me
3 years ago
5 comments:
I am going tomorrow night (without my four littles) I will let you know what I see. And yes, that is extremely annoying.
Totally agree, but I am happy to say I am waiting to see it. I like to wait a few weeks, once all of the newness dies down and all the teenage girls have seen it their 6 times each. I like it much better when more mature folks are watching.
Okay, so there were a lot of teenagers (of course), But I was surprised at how many old men I saw. I watched three men in their fifties walk in together. And a couple at least in their 70's. But no kids. My friend said when she went there were people who brought their books and tiny flashlights so they could follow along with the movie (insert imagery of me rolling my eyes here).
Also, I am converting to team Charlie...
i totally agree. i can't believe people bring their kids to movies like that.
Post a Comment