7.15.2010

Prayers

I don't even know this family, but my friend Lisa does and I found a link to this family's blog on her blog. Their little girl came very close to drowning a few days ago and she's in critical condition right now at primary children's. I am really emotional about this story because this is seriously my worst nightmare. Jade has fallen into 2 different ponds and fortunately had Aaron right there to pull her out. But I can't even imagine what this couple is going through. They can use all the prayers they can get, so please keep them in yours. Here's their blog...

2 comments:

Jannet said...

omg...

I read their whole blog. I went way back and when I got up to the most current post... it was a newer one than was there when I started.

How very tragic! But the internet, however awful it may be at times, seems like it was a comforting balm to this family. So much outpouring of love from strangers.

I cannot even imagine.

I am so sad right now!

Sean and Rachel said...

heart breaking isn't it? I've also been following this family for the past week. My heart just aches for them...