For those of you who have been keeping up with the Preslee situation, here is an update from her family. I'm a little beyond words, and their words are a lot more comforting and inspiring than anything I could say.
To read their whole story, click here http://www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com/.Families Are Forever
Disbelief. How did this happen?? I know each of us and many of you are asking your self this same question. In the last week we have all experienced a range of emotions from tragic horror to hope to complete humility and now to an assurance that God is the true giver and taker of life.Little Preslee went back home today to the God who gave her life.
She was an angel sent here for us. An angel that has taught us about the miracles around us each and every day. When I think of what she accomplished in 1 week I begin to cry. She rebuilt testimonies, she introduced people to the gospel, she even saved a complete stranger’s marriage. Us, like many of you wonder why things had to turn out this way. With the hundreds and thousands of prayers offered up in her behalf and the complete faith we had for her to receive a miracle…why did this have to be?
One thing we have learned….that in the end all we have to really give is our will.
Elder Neal A. Maxwell rightly said: “The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
We love you Preslee…
1 comments:
I know ashley, and I had no idea that this happened. thanks for posting this.
Post a Comment