7.17.2010

Summer

I need to play catch up a little bit. For the 4th we were in Twin Falls with Aaron's brother. Jade had a blast, but you wouldn't really know it from the pictures.






Last night we finally got Jade out of her crib. She slept all night in her big girl bed for the first time.

And today we spent maybe our 2nd day all summer outside. Good job me. Jade, I promise we'll do more fun things for the rest of the summer. This is the Rexburg splash park.



6 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

That picture of Jade crying just totaly cracked me up, is that aweful of me?

Sharon McKee said...

My favorite is the second picture. I think you may have a little drama queen...
Lohn couldn't figure out why I was crying so much over some little girl I don't know. But you understand right? It just hits too close to home. It has made me try harder to be more loving with my kids though, so I am glad you brought the family to my attention.

Daryn N said...

Awww!!! She is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you both in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jannet said...

These pictures are too cute! What a great life you provide her with!

Love the big girl bed!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

you guys are having so much fun!!!!! The splash park looks like a blast :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Jade is such a big girl now! Congrats on getting her in her big girl bed. It's bittersweet isn't it?!