7.12.2010

Favorite

So You Think You Can Dance has gotten a little bit old to me, even though I still watch it. I'm just not that inspired or excited about it very often, but I LOVED this one! Its not really that deep, but it made me smile the whole time. Its about a young couple at prom . I don't know why it makes me smile, my prom experience was nothing like this. I found out later that my date had another girlfriend. But I did wear a hot pink dress.

Anyway, I hope this guy wins!

Sorry I can't embed it, they removed the code from youtube.

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Jeesh, did you see the part where she smacked her head on the ground? And what was up with your date? Was he rebounding?

Jannet said...

I admit it... I still watch SYTYCD and I love this couple the most! Love the song. Love the routine.

And Whit... I don't know what happened at your proms or afterwards... but I do have some very beautiful pics of you from the befores. The hot pink dress is my favorite!

But the white dress from 2006 was still much more stunning!