6.26.2010

No coat=summer is here! (finally)

They're both so cute



Helping daddy demolish our existing landscape to make room for a new one

Ice cream for lunch in Rexburg

Darby Girls camp slide

And as if she didn't have enough fun the first time, she asked if she could go again by herself

Yep, still just as fun

Aaron and I saw Brian Reagan live a few days ago, and he was hilarious as always. Thanks Heather for watching Jade so we could go laugh so hard :)

8 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Did you just love Brian Regan? What did Aaron think? I love the picture of Aaron and Jade going down the slide. Her face is just classic! Eeekkkk! (that had to be what she was thinking)

Daryn N said...

I have so many things to say about this post. The smiles, the faces Jade makes are awesome. I love the kissy pic with Aaron. I love the face she's making going down the slide....especially the second time, when it looks like she's trying to stop going down with her foot. And Brian Regan...amazing as usual. A little side note....Jon is watching Blades of Glory on tv....and the song "I will go with you (con te partiro)" is playing.....oh memories
~a baby name idea and my WV:Nosal

Jannet said...

What wonderful pictures of Jade and her daddy! Love her expression on the slide!!!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I am so glad you got to go to Brian Reagan. That would be so fun. I love going to see comedians. Cute pictures too. Ps. Jade isn't behind. I put Cade in a bed way earlier than I wanted to. He started crawling out of the crib and it scares me. I guess it's good because I'll need the crib for the new baby. If he'd stay in his crib until 3, I just may have done it:) he's doing pretty god though. So far so good. I guess he was ready.

Jannet said...

Con te partiro... plenty of that on your forthcoming dvd's. Love that song! It get's way over the top at the end though! I can see why you guys cut that part out. Woops... this is Whitney's blog. Sorry Whit. Great song though, still...

Mason & Laura said...

Your comment on my blog made me laugh :) You are awesome. I am kicking myself that I couldn't make time to get together when I visited Rexburg in April. But my little sister will be there for the next 2 years, and my lil' bro is starting in the fall ... so I'm sure I'll be back!

Brian Reagan TOTALLY reminds me of Colonial House--you and Bri. That is AWESOME you got to see him live :)

and I LOVE the picture of Jade and Aaron giving each other kisses :) What a dare devil she is to go down that slide! There's no way my girls would've done that, especially by themselves!

Sharon McKee said...

So I just checked your moms blog. There was one post I was especially interested in... He he he (and TOTALLY AWESOME!)

Sharon McKee said...

Also, no worries, I AM good at keeping secrets! ;) p.s. It's okay if you don't approve these messages, I totally get it. (Yea!!! So totally awesome!)