6.14.2010

Mommy-daughter time

Twins for church




At my dance studio's performance of Aladdin...a little strange, I know. But it turned out really great.

Jade took this picture of her little dolls. I think its better than any of the pictures I take. And the dolls are definitely more photogenic.

9 comments:

Kelli Albaugh said...

That's so cute! I love the twin dresses.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

You two must be best buddies. Darling pictures of you both! I am glad to you got spend time with old roommates, I only wish I could have seen you too. I hate that you live so far away :(

Amy Berringer said...

I have to confess that I lost track of your blog, I keep checking the old one and thinking you weren't posting till I went back in my email and found the new one, I thought you just converted the old one to a secure blog I hadn't realized it was a different one. So I went back and caught up. Out of everything the video clips make me the most homesick, especially ones with cousins in it. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to tag the site on my google reader so I don't miss any more

Jannet said...

You guys are adorable in those dresses. SO springy! Can't believe how big she's getting!

Daryn N said...

That Jade is one beautiful little girl :)

Jannet said...

I hate that I have to type my user name and password every time I want to see you guys...

and then the captcha...

Amber said...

i love you dresses!! too cute :)

Dr. Dennis N. Marshall said...

Such fancy little ladies. I love the high heels.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

You girls are so cute in your dresses!